Candy Crush Saga Level 108 Tips and video.

 Hints and tips showing how to pass level 108 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie

Tips: Level 108 is an order level, you have to collect the licorice to complete the level. The hardest thing on this level is getting enough licorice to drop for the orders. The licorice drops from the dispensers at the top of the board so make moves at the bottom of the board so that the licorice can drop. Remember that every time you clear some licorice no more will drop the next move. Using combos, especially colourbomb combos will bring the most licorice down.

Video by Cookie

Be the first to see new videos by Cookie

Subscribe to my Youtube channel

https://www.youtube.com/user/MsCookieKirby

 

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.



5 comments:

Claudia said...

I can't get out of this level and I have gotten over 14,000 points and cleared all the black boxes and it still doesn't move. I don't get it!

Parents said...

I am not an administrator but this level is easy for me; however, I continued to clear bombs until the level timer was over. In other words, the game wants you to play the full time period even if you are over the 14,000 mark. You must still continue to explode the bombs.
Parents

Unknown said...

Its 140,000 not 14,000 lol...

Anonymous said...

I finished this level second time,cleared all the jellies, had to bombs left,just let the time run out,left the 2 bombsas well ,,hey presto cleared the board ,hope this is helpful ..

Bill. said...

Got less than required but still passed. Tried again then target changed to my score when I completed. Very strange.